To start on or before the 1st September 2018. Either a part time role or a working pupil position. Could suit a gap year student or keen eventer.
Part time position
- 4 day week with additional days during holidays or busy periods
- Experience in competition yard a bonus
Working pupil position
- Chance to bring own horse, train with us and compete during work hours
- Use of all our facilities
- Amazing opportunities to travel to events in the UK and Europe
- Livery and feed included
- Opportunity to go on HGV apprenticeship scheme
- We really try to give our working pupils lots of opportunity to train and progress as much as possible
- Competition yard experience not necessary, but good attitude a must
Both roles are live out positions. Individuals must be capable of riding out and working with horses of all levels. Sorry no smokers. This is a chance to be part of a really fun team, with plenty of opportunities to be had.
In the first instance please apply by email, outlining your experience and why you think you would be suitable for the role: email@example.com