Training / Tuition
An exciting opportunity to receive jump and polework training with international 4 star event rider and BE accredited coach Coral Keen.
Coral has continued success at both national and international level and has represented team GBR on numerous occasions. Career highlights include top 20 placings at 4 star level.
Coral is a sought after coach renowned for building confidence in riders and horses especially over jumps. Coral is also a mentor for all levels, from Pony Club to 3* British Eventing.
She recently passed her UKCC level 2 coaching qualification with flying colours and looks to take the level 3 next year.
January 20, 2018.
More dates to follow…
- Glebe Farm, Westbury Road, Little Cheverell SN104JW
- 1hr sessions – groups of up to 4 riders
- £25 per rider for group lesson
- £45 per individual lesson
- Individual flatwork sessions also available.
- Range of ability sessions available from green/young and inexperienced combinations to the more experienced.
- Open to all
- Payment to made upon booking
- 50% refunds will be given to those who pull out if the place is able to be filled.
Would you like to book? Contact Coral now
If you’re interested in organising a clinic at your yard, do get in touch too.
Please contact Coral for more information and to discuss your individual training requirements.